CHARITY project - Webinar #3: Opening up the Cloud Edge Continuum to new generations of applications
Save the date! Online Webinar planned for November 29th 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM CET.
The CHARITY and PHYSICS projects join forces to present their state-of-the-art results on developing applications on the cloud edge continuum. The two projects will elaborate on the similarities and differences of their approaches as well as on the challenges addressed by each project.
In this webinar, we will address the following:
- Introduction, Moderator (Uwe Herzog - Eurescom), 5'
- CHARITY Project Presentation (Tarik Taleb - ICT-Ficial), 10'
- Introduction and demonstration of the AMF (Paolo Barone, Marco di Girolamo, Giovanni Giuliani - HPE), 15'
- PHYSICS Project Presentation (Fabrizio Di Peppo – GFT), 10'
- Introduction and demonstration of the design environment (Georgios Koulouris - HUA), 20'
- Discussion and Q&A, 25'